Harbour Capital’s college interns excel, both in our office and at the University of New Hampshire.
We are delighted to announce the following intern achievements:
1) Stephen Taylor & Matt Haley were both nominated and accepted as Dean’s Ambassadors for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Deans Ambassadors – The Dean annually selects 12-16 students (evenly distributed between male/female) to serve as the “Dean’s Ambassadors”.
- This group of Juniors and Seniors serve as the Dean’s student advisors and represent the college at most high-level alumni and business events, both on and off the campus. A member of the Paul College faculty and staff must nominate the students for consideration before the Dean interviews students for the position.
2) Stephen Taylor, Matt Haley, and Stephen Panella received the Paul Excellence Award.
- Paul Excellence Award – Awarded to students with a cumulative GPA of 3.9 or above.